Cooper Middle School PTO
General Membership Meeting Minutes
January 8, 2019
Meeting called to order by Heather Capps: 9:40 AM, in Room 130
- Upcoming CMS events:
- January 16 (9:30 am) – Rising 7th grade parents curriculum presentation.
- January 17 (6:30 pm) – Rising 7th grade parents curriculum presentation.
- January 18 – 3 hour early release.
- January 24 – Elective Fair.
- February 13 – Staff Appreciation luncheon.
- May 21 – Principal coffee, for current parents and rising 7th grade parents (host needed).
- Nominating Committee – still looking for a volunteers from Forestville and from Colvin Run.
- Executive Board positions open for 2019-2020:
- VP Fundraising.
- Recording Secretary.
- Corresponding Secretary.
- Committee positions open for 2019-2020:
- 8th grade party chair(s).
- Spelling bee (co-chair).
- August lunch.
- Valentine’s candygrams will be on sale soon.
Ann Dolin (Educational Connections) will speak on “How to Get Kids Past
Procrastination Without Being the Bad Guy.”
adjourned: 9:55 AM
After adjournment of PTO meeting, presentations were made by Arlene Randall (CMS
Principal) and by Kim Greer (Langley Principal) and Braden Peterson (Langley
Director of Student Services).
Minutes compiled by: Christy Prame, Recording Secretary