The Cooper Parent Teacher Organization thrives on contributions and volunteers from our vibrant parent community. Without our members, we wouldn’t be able to provide such robust support for our teachers, our school, and the curriculum.
During our fall appropriations process, we were able to provide funds for the following:
- 2 new laptop carts.
- Math games for classroom use,
- 2 instrument racks for orchestra program,
- 1 xylophone for band program,
- Additional teacher hours for plays, Olympiads, and the Model UN
- Virginia Reader books for the Cooper library,
- Funds to assist sending our Math department chair to a conference,
- Chairs for 7th grade English classrooms,
- $700 for teachers’ lunches, and
- $3,000 in Cooper logo quarter zips sweatshirts for teachers.
THANK YOU to all who donate, join, and participate in the Cooper PTO.